Little Aston Dental Care was formerly known as Streetly Dental Practice
Membership Plan 1
Standard Membership £16.75 per month*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
- 10% discount on cosmetic treatments.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Enhanced Membership £23.88 per month*
Our Enhanced Membership includes the same benefits as the Standard Membership but are ideal for patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care. Members are eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling patients to up to four hygiene appointments.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Prices correct at time of going to print.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.